Sunday, July 16, 2006

Saucers over New York City

So, I was cruising youtube for some pre-sleep light entertainment when for some bizarre reason that I don't quite recall I came across the UFO section (you get strange results when you type in baby fishing* apparently) well, curiousity got the better of me and I ended up getting particularly sucked in, along with 500-odd others. Still, at least I didn't embarass myself by leaving indignant conspiracy suggestions/'we are not alone' rants, as some people did.

Watch video 1 first and then watch video 2. Don't be tempted to cheat and just go straight to video 2 unless you're one of those people who reads the last ten pages of a book first in which case you might as well spoil this for yourselves too. Anyway.

Video 1



...and Video 2:





*hell, you probably go on some kind of list for typing in baby and fishing but honestly officer, it was for entertainment value only, something I saw on cityrag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home