Sunday, September 17, 2006

Blogs, blogs everywhere...

It's always sad when a good blog comes to an end and I'm sad to report that the daily dump has ceased to exist. It's author, Beligerent Intellectual, has pulled the plug on musings that have kept me entertained for the last few months, ever since I discovered it on a blog hop when I should've been writing an essay. I just hope that he springs up again elsewhere some day to amuse me again.

But where one door closes, another opens and I've just recently discovered stopkatie.com, which may just fill the metaphorical blog hole that dailydump has left in its' wake. I have a somewhat similar fascination with polaroids and as such, her collection drew me in just a little more.

In other news, I've finally unloaded a load of last month's pictures on the last remaining free space on my hard drive and hopefully sometime soon, a selection will form a very dubious photo post when I run out of things to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

Whilst googling stopkatie.com I found your website. Thanks for reading it, I hope you still do and I hope it semi fills the hole the other website has left in your heart. I always like to thank people for reading because, well I just think it's a nice thing to do, recognize my pals. Drop me a line sometime.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home