Wednesday, November 08, 2006

More camera phone fun

So, since it appears that I am no longer capable of being witty nor intelligent, I have sunk to the lows of picture posts of things that keep me going on my never ending trips around town for work. [Wow, long sentence]

Standing outside the food entrance to Marks and Spencer today, I looked to my right and saw something that I'd never noticed before, a mural on a building on Noel Street:



I'm surprised I've never noticed it before today but I guess shopping for business rather than pleasure does that to a girl. Incidentally, I also saw the same floating cherry picker as I drove up Shaftsbury Avenue as I left Soho. Later in the day, across town in Hackney, I was off on another thankless mission when this advert caught my eye:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home