Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The tale of Fish-hook

Some things happen when you least expect them. Standing on Slough High Street today with numerous bags at my feet, contemplating how to tackle a Millets bag crisis when I looked up and came eye-to-nutbag with a man about 10 feet away from me, pacing up the street. The gentleman in question was causing quite a stir as he walked up the paved shopping area, not doubt largely down to his outfit, which can only be described as fisherman-meets-hooker.

It consisted of fishnet stockings of which one was held up by a garter belt, the other around his ankle, black mesh hot pants with meat and two veg on full display and a black and pink corset completed the outfit peaking out from beneath the relatively normal looking loose jacket.

It truly was a sight to behold, so thank you, you strange, strange man, who I shall dub Fish-hook. You made my day, in a really odd way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home