Saturday, February 03, 2007

The war next door.

I like to think that I'm a fairly tolerant and open minded individual. I also never believed it was possible to hate your new neighbours before they have moved in but ours have managed to achieve the unattainable. Yet another morning of interrupted sleep (the fourth in a month and coincidentally on a SATURDAY) has led me to declare all out war. You fuck with my lie-in, you will suffer.

Apart from the deliveries which continue to blight our morning sleep and ever so precious lie-ins, the amount of dust EVERYWHERE is starting to piss us all off. Not only do our cars resemble army terrain vehicles that have been through a sand storm, the dogs are both covered in crap and our entire back garden is covered in brick dust, roofing tiles and chicken bones that the workers chuck over the fence. They've also entered onto our property without permission (trespassing according to the lovely police officer I spoke to the other night), the list of complaints is really endless and I shall not bore you with it, at least not yet. However, rest assured dear readers, I'm not going to do anything crazy like bricks through windows or setting fire to things but I will be writing some very nasty letters to the local authorities about it all over the weekend.

Enough is enough. I am Anti, hear my roar. Videos etc of these suburban atrocities coming very soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home