Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A little bit more of Unemployment day 6 (as told on day 9)

One of the downsides of free time is the eventual boredom that creeps up. I have now taken to spacing out activities in order to make the days pass. Today, I cleaned, tomorrow I'm going on a hunt for shoes for a friend at Primark and then Friday will be assigned to taking the dogs to the groomer's. Oh, what a fun packed life I lead. In amongst the random surfing today, I uploaded another bit of video from Saturday:



If you have any suggestions as to what I could do in London that's fun and doesn't involve spending lots of money, I'd love to hear them. Soon, I'll be reduced to organising my sock draw and noone needs that kind of obsessive compulsive level of order in their lives.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home