Friday, March 16, 2007

Unemployment Day 12

In a very short space of time, I have managed to undo all of my good habits and revert to a student-like existence. I am up to speed on Neighbours (more or less), I have browsed every high street shop and obsessively cleaned on several occasions. My knowledge of daytime tv is once again on an academic level and instinctively, I have developed a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomache, as if I had an essay due.

Luckily, there are no essays left and after a brief note-to-self-and-stomache moment, I can return to sleep until noon and resume my covert love affair with Phillip Schofield. Unluckily, TV can only keep me interested for so long and I eventually venture out, seemingly hemorrhaging money as I walk. As you can imagine, I'm now having to limit my outings for fear of blowing through all my money as fast as a hurricane.

The wilful countdown to employment begins.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home