Thursday, March 22, 2007

Unemployment Day 18

Unemployed life is fairly unexciting, so today's entertainment comes courtesy of some camera-phone pictures that I meant to post a while ago and never got round to uploading to a computer, until yesterday.

A little background to the pictures: I was on a quick chocolate dash at the end of lunch one day when I happened upon this wire car 'parked' on Albemarle Street in town. It was part of an installation by an artist (whose name currently escapes me) in the Paul Smith store. There were wire motorbikes (as seen in the corner of the profile photo) and the such inside the store and I don't know if the wire car was waiting to be moved inside or somewhat but it looked kinda cool sitting by the curb outside:


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home