Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Unemployment Day 8



Grr, I just wrote a post, only for blogger to go and mysteriously lose it. Take two. As you may've noticed, adulescent is no longer dark and gloomy. In my boredom last night and through most of today, I have been trying to remember how to code a blog layout and whilst it may look like I've done jack-all, rest assured, I've been beavering away. I decided it was about time to finally move away from the black background and into the light for spring.

My one problem though is that my coding ability has somewhat slipped in recent years and I'm not up to date on my xhtml. So if there's anyone out there who could explain to me how I can replace the bloody title box with a graphic, please PLEASE let me know.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home