Sunday, April 29, 2007

Geocities - the evil empire



So, once again, I find myself bitching incoherently about Geocities, rather than singing the praises of Kopparberg rediscovered. Apparently, I have once again exceeded my bandwidth on the site that I use as a dumping ground for big picture files and random crap. I'm not entirely sure HOW I've exceeded my bandwidth. Beyond the handful of people who visit this site and my somewhat defunct myspace page, there are few who would access images streamed from my geocities and I haven't uploaded anything in a while.

But apparently, the effort of five people visiting yesterday (and my boyfriend clicking onto my myspace to leave abuse about facebook) has exhausted geocities and so I'm now temporarily down and my myspace page is effectively a blank page without its' background image as all of the text is white. I've tried to like flickr, I really have, but it's just not a happy coupling. Thank God I've since taken off the blogger blinkers and realised I can upload stuff directly to here. Much easier.

I wish I had something more exciting to bitch/whine/brag about than Geocities.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home