Monday, April 30, 2007

I hate Mondays

Once in a while, a day is sent to test you in every possible way. Continuing on from Thursday and Friday, which had already tested my patience somewhat, today was that day, the one that pushes you over the edge, for me. No matter what I did - how many people I called or how many exhausted, pleading messages I left on answering machines - it seemed to get me nowhere. I have another shoot tomorrow and am having my meltdown is due to the sheer lack of clothing that I have - not from lack of trying, believe me. I am still praying that my one hope follows through tomorrow and we get enough to pull it off. Just in case, I may have to raid my fancy dress box in order to have something worth using.

Mondays suck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home