Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tales from the antcam

Yesterday, I mentioned the carboat and the coolest lift in the world. Tonight, I actually downloaded the pictures, rather than leave them to sit on my camera as I often do. So, without further ado, I present to you, Carboat:


Carboat from a distance



Carboat up close.


And now the lift I also mentioned yesterday, as found at the Sanderson Hotel, where I went on an errand yesterday afternoon:



It's really dark inside and the walls are illuminated 3D images of space, its oddly calming. If I were ever to get stuck in a lift, I hope it's that one. It reminded me of an amazing art installation I came across in Brisbane when I was backpacking. I can't remember the artist but I loved it so much that I would visit it almost every day that we stayed in the city.

Enough waffling. It's late and I need food.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home