Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Two week synopsis



I'm terribly sorry, I meant to blog from San Francisco but the definitive lack of a laptop or internet cafe meant that for a week I was there, I was forced to loiter in the Mac store round the corner from my hotel in order to check my email and facebook. I didn't think I'd be able to get away with a blog comfortably and besides, there was shopping to be done! At the current exchange rate, I'd have been a fool not to. Oh and I also had to take the opportunity to eat Panda Express' Orange Chicken as often as humanly possible - which was a lot.

Then I came back, got thrown head first into complete chaos at work, mixed with jetlag which meant that for the first time since I was ooh about 11 I was in bed by 10 each night. Usually, I can't get to sleep before midnight but clearly all of the time zone changes took their toll on me and I found myself propping my face up on my hand every day for a week.

I recovered just in time for my birthday which was on Saturday. I am now at the grand old age of 24 and creeping ever closer to a quarter life crisis. But more about that next time, when I can keep my eyes open, along with the possibility of more photos with which to bore you all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home