Thursday, March 27, 2008

A lesson in shoes

Part one: How not to wear Gladiator Sandals, as demonstrated by Lindsay Lohan



I like gladiator sandals, I really do. But not like this. There are far too many pairs out there that have ankle straps, for which only the skinniest of ankles need apply. For girls not blessed with delicate bones, might I suggest lower straps or going all out with gladiator boots, a la D&G, Balenciaga and Givenchy, as seen below.




For the high street, Topshop's tan leather offerings, with their delicate intertwining straps, which won't be hitting the shelves for another few weeks but are a-mazing! Unfortunately, there are no images yet but take my word for it. As soon as they're out, I'm gonna have me a 300 moment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home