Monday, March 17, 2008

Shoots and shoes

So, today I got a call from an Editor of a magazine that I was meant to do work experience with earlier this year. At the time, it all went tits up and I ended up not doing the placement for various reasons. Anyway, she asked me to assist on a shoot tomorrow. I was happy to be asked as it's always good to meet people and said I'd do it if my current boss let me.

Current boss said yes as we're not vastly busy and so I called the Editor back and said I'd be happy to do it. She emails me the call sheet and all's well until I see the call time - 7:30am. I don't even get up on work days at 7:30am! I will have to use all of my will power to force myself out of bed at 5:45am (ouch!) tomorrow and remain chirpy as I repeatedly burn myself with a steamer. Oh boy.

Another one of life's lessons: never agree to a job until you know all of the terms and conditions.

On the plus side, I finally got my sandals today. Yeay! I have been traipsing to various Topshops trying to find them in the dusty pink and size 4 and at last I have succeeded. Hurrah!



Aren't they pretty? What made it doubly sweet was the fact that my gift voucher that was left over from my birthday meant that I paid the bargain price of £2. You really can't get much better than that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home