Thursday, May 29, 2008

Minor Delays

Yes, I know, I'm useless at keeping this place up to date. My current job leaves me more knackered and stressed than before. I never realised how much I loved the answering machine in my old job, when in manic moments I could just ignore the phone and let some harassed PR harass my voicemail, rather than me. These days, there's no such luck.

I spend an awful lot of my day with the phones ringing off the hook, gritting my teeth to stop from sounding too irate when I finally answer, while simultaneously dealing with a million and two emails from more harassed PRs so by the time I get home, you'll have to forgive me for wanting to stay at least 5 feet away from a computer at all times.

It may sound strange but I end up coming up with ideas for blogs when I'm in the shower. Some people sing, I compose blogs as I soap up. Unfortunately, by the time I get out of the shower, the remains of my energy and resolve have gone down the drain, along with the remains of my shampoo.

In short, I apologise. I am rubbish. Normal service will hopefully resume over the weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home