Monday, September 22, 2008

LFW: Take a picture, it'll last longer.

After LFW ended, I slept pretty much all weekend. The week in all of its sparkly glory, had finally caught up with me and I nose dived into bed, where I stayed except for the occasional trip to the fridge and a brief sojourn to buy contact lenses.

On Friday as I was running back to the office to sort out a last minute catastrophe, one of my interns and I got stopped by a photographer from iVillage.co.uk. I didn't think anything would come of it but lo and behold, today we were featured in all of our matching twinny glory. I would like to point out that it was a complete coincidence and in no way planned.



It would've been great if someone had told me that my dress had slipped down to my knees. C'est la vie, there's always next season.

I'll post more photos and outtakes tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home