Thursday, September 18, 2008

LFW: Thursday

Today’s recap will be very brief as I didn’t go to any shows bar the Neurotica salon show in the evening. If, like me, you’re prone to a bit of Dragons’ Den viewing, you may remember Neurotica from one of the earlier episodes of the current series. The designer, Victoria McGrane was picked up by Peter Jones from the panel and subsequently funded to extend her diffusion range that sells in the flagship Topshop on Oxford Circus. The man himself was there to support it and we all got pretty excited.

I preferred this collection to the one seen on Dragons’ Den but that could be largely affected by the lack of ugly tights that were paired with the pieces on the show. Great hair and makeup on the models also helped, with the kitsch croquet/garden setting adding to the fun of it. Unfortunately, it was rather hampered by the lack of seating, which meant that people kept wandering onto the impromptu catwalk and I really, really didn't like the shoes and socks. Bleugh to them, bleugh I say!

I didn't get any footage here as there wasn't really a final walk, so here's a lot of photos instead, featuring Peter Jones:











Tomorrow's going to be another busy day, so on that note, I bid you farewell.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home