Sunday, February 08, 2009

Dirty Girl in pictures

As promised a few days ago, below are some photos of what precisely is wrong with our shower:



In case you're wondering why we had to tape the word 'NIE' across the front of it, the incident happened late at night and we couldn't warn our polish housekeeper, so we figured if we taped the word 'no' in polish, she'd get a rough idea not to use it.



As you can see from the photo above, the metal hinge has completed sheered off. There's still no word on when we'll be getting a new shower so in the meantime, I'm having to make use of the bath. I didn't really think I liked baths but for now, it's my only option if I want to be able to share enclosed spaces with others without force.

And now to post about something infinitely more interesting, Thomas Vicary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home