Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hair 'em, Scare 'em.

I have what can only be described as a love-hate relationship with my hair. When it's behaving itself, it's one of my better assets and when it's not, it has the ability to drive me insane and make me spend irrational amounts of money on hopeful (and often hopeless) improvement.

Lately, it has been of the latter variety. As you may've noticed in some of the photo posts, my head has been looking somewhat square of late. This was due to the fact that I hadn't had it cut in close to four months and I was beginning to resemble something like a blonde unkempt sheepdog, if blonde sheep dogs existed and had dreadlocks. Owing to the thick nature of my hair, all of my carefully sheered layers had grown out and my sweeping fringe was nonexistent, leaving me with a mound of too much shapeless hair.

It was time for an intervention of the hairdressing kind.

With my car back in action and able to get me to north London, it was finally time to take my hair in hand and some scissors to it. After an hour in the chair under the skillful eye of the wonderful Mark, I felt like a new person.

Of course, a haircut cannot get rid of my grey pallid winter skin and eyebags, so I've decided to jazz up my new hair photo with a little saturation and my awesome trashy yellow sunglasses. My hair looks pretty short in it but in reality, it actually still comes down to somewhere near my elbows on the bottom layers in a slightly asymetrical overly layered and slightly 80s cut.

Behold!



I will take a more succinct (and realistic) photo when I get the chance. Please note, my hair is not actually yellow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home