Sunday, February 08, 2009

T to the V, Thomas Vicary

On Friday night, I had the pleasure of heading over to Home House to the salon show of Thomas Vicary's AW09 collection, courtesy of the lovely Fluff PR. The salon show was a nice warm up to LFW, which is a mere two weeks away now (gulp) and generally far less stressful, what with the bonus of Tanqueray Gin cocktails and nibbles to put everyone in a good mood.

I spent the evening hanging out with Bianca from the blog Fashion Slant, who even featured my Bodhi bag in her own round up of the evening. Details of the collection that I loved - exposed zips, intricate pintucks, a deep ruby red featuring heavily and the shredded jacket which I loveloveLOVED. Lots of photos to ogle below:

The Crowd...



The Clothes...











And the man himself, Thomas Vicary...


Fashion Footnote:
I loved Tobi's (who interns for both me and Fluff) hair:



Inspired, I finally decided that it was time to shell out for a haircut. Photos tomorrow (hopefully).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home