Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Silent scream



I'm sorry if I seem to have disappeared again. And I was doing so well, right? After the craziness of fashion week back-to-back with my boyfriend's sister's wedding with a side of crippling throat virus, I felt I owed it to myself to slow down for a few days. Unfortunately, that was not the case as it was back to the swing of things in the office plus a band shoot on Saturday. Once again, I found myself doing a long week and sleeping most of Sunday in order to be ready for Monday.

The good news is that I intend to kick back and relax this weekend so just the thought of that is reinvigorating me as I type and I'll no doubt be back and raring to go later this week, with tales and photos from the Rayban Colorize party last week - Amy Winehouse, Esser and the riot over free Raybans all to come.

The bad news is you'll have to wait til next time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home