Monday, July 20, 2009

If I had I would NEED a million dollars

So, my last object of lust may not have been as bank breaking as some others but for today's, I would definitely need many, many more dollars.

Are you ready?



This little beauty from Balmain makes me feel a little funny but in a good way, I hasten to add - it's like the beautiful love child of Balmain and Chanel. The chains! The lambskin! The quilting! Those shoulders! It's almost too much to take in.

But at €8075.00 (£6,943.56 or $11,398 if we're in keeping with the dollar theme), I will have to continue to lust after it from afar. That or start playing the lottery.

Soon, my pet. Soon...

(via Blogue)

In the meantime, I may possibly placate my desire to shop with these cute Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse pumps, currently on sale on brandalley.co.uk for only £79, down from £219.



Be still, my beating heart.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home