Monday, July 13, 2009

If I had a million dollars...

As a rule of thumb, I generally avoid the sales. Fighting a 15 year old for the last size 8 black dress in Topshop is generally not very dignified and certainly won't help my current bank balance. Nor will it get me any closer to my dreams of a stream lined wardrobe. Guides always advise having a list of items to look for and constantly reassertions of remaining focused but funny things can happen to a girl when presented with row upon row of alleged bargains and before you know it, you've bought a lime green lycra catsuit that's a size too small.

But browsing over on Kabiri's sale today on a whim during an afternoon lull, I came across this fabulous Wendy Nichol bracelet:



Down from £210 to £105, it's beautiful enough to have me seriously considering parting with the pennies. And that's why online sale shopping can be just as dangerous as a wander down the high street these days, hopefully minus encounters with brightly coloured lycra...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home