Monday, August 10, 2009

A tale of two legs - week one results



I apologise that I haven't blogged since my introductory post for this latest series in my quest for ever elusive skinniness - first, I had a bout of food poisoning and then I caught a throat virus, which I'm still battling. Unfortunately, neither of these illnesses have much affected my appetite, so I haven't lost the requisite poundage that often comes with being ill that I'd hoped for.

Anyway, enough of my recent medical history, let's get on with the experiment's results thus far, yes? After all, that's probably why you're here. And as I've mentioned in my previous post, if you think you're getting photos of me in my pants, move along now. I'd also like to point out that owing to the medical reasons mentioned above, I only made it to the gym twice last week, which may've adversely affected results. All changes from last week's measurements are listed in brackets.

LEFT LEG
Top of thigh - 21" (-1")
Mid thigh - 19 1/4" (-.25")
Above knee - 14.5" (-.5")

RIGHT LEG
Top of thigh - 22" (no change)
Mid thigh - 20.5" (no change)
Above knee - 15" (-.25")

As you can see from the above results, my left leg is showing more signs of improvement, although I'm guessing that this is largely to do with the fact that it had a lesser fat percentage before.

I'll be back on my thrice weekly gym routine again from tomorrow, now that my throat virus has been downgraded to a nasty cough so hopefully there'll be more of a difference next week.

Tune in next Monday for the next riveting chapter of a tale of two legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home