Friday, October 27, 2006

More simpering Neighbours love

Today is a joyous day for many reasons; firstly, it's a Friday and that can't fail to bring a smile to anyone's face. Secondly, we had a continuous day today which meant I finished work at 5pm, rather than the usual 7:30pm onwards. Thirdly, it Neighbours' 20th anniversary and because of factors one and two, I get to watch it.

I know I probably rave about Neighbours a little more than is healthy but this show holds a very special place in my heart. For as long as my tv memory reaches, Neighbours has always been on at 1:35pm and 5:35pm, come rain, snow or shine. Except bank holidays and bloody Wimbledon. And there's never any good TV on either occasion, so it's best to skip it all together.

Anyway, it's 17:35 and there's a certain programme ready for me to watch it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home