Monday, March 05, 2007

Unemployment, Day 1

My first real day of unemployment passed quietly. I did a big shop at the local supermarket, cleaned out all of the shit that had been piled on my desk for eternity and other mundane things. My big highlight was a return to Neighbours. Unfortunately, after two months of work induced abstinence, I am somewhat lost in terms of what the hell's going on -

1. Who is the cheap looking Skye substitute with sunglasses marks burnt onto her face?

2. I presume that (1) is the new lesbian mechanic's daughter?

3. Who is the woman who Paul keeps fantasizing about?

4. Where has Max gone? Where is Skye? Is Charlie going to be a ginge?

I clearly have a lot of catching up to do. Answers to the above on a postcard, please.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home