Friday, May 11, 2007

Aaah, Friday.

Can someone please explain to me why Neighbours suddenly has such a rapid turnover in their cast? Ok, I may've missed 6 weeks but I'm once again horribly out of the loop and confused by the presence of various new characters. Who are these new people? Where have they come from? Is Stingray dead yet? (I'm guessing not, he's still just about in the opening credits.)

It's rare I get to watch Neighbours, unless it's the brief version on youtube but today was slow and I was alone as the work experience was off sick and in silence with a broken radio, so the higher uppers took pity on me and I got let off early, to roam freely through London. I tied up loose ends and skipped out of the door at 4pm, got home just before the rain and even got to watch Newsround.

It's sad that such things excite me these days, really sad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home