Friday, August 10, 2007

What. The. Hell?

I know I say this every time I blog about iNeighbours but what the hell is going on?! Sky's in prison, Tom the Priest is back (and apparently, the head master) and Janae and Boyd have split. The latter I had heard snippets about but seriously, someone fill me in!

It's rare that I get to watch Neighbs as I affectionately call it but the plots move so fast these days that every time that I'm granted the privilege of watching - once every three months or s - I invariably find two or three new characters and strange new relationships between others. Suddently, Janae has suddenly taken up boxing and Ned is her coach, who also now works for Paul, beating up security guards.

*Throws hands up in the air*

I give up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home