Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rawr. Boo. Hiss. (Tee hee)

Another work experience bailed on me today, which means that not only am I now doing the job of two people, I also can't really leave the cupboard unattended. Ergo, I can't go to shows unless they're on my lunch break or after work. I'm really annoyed as it means that the great glory that is fashion week is now cruelly dangled just out of my grasp. I can just about get the tips of my fingers on it, such as the show I went to after work but I can't grab it and savour it for all its worth.

In short, it blows.

But not everything in life blows. Surfing around on Youtube, I came across this little gem:




If that doesn't make you laugh (or even titter quietly to yourself- you have no soul.

Another random thing and then I'll be quiet and leave you good folks alone; why on earth, when I hit publish on this thing, does my status report come up in a mixture of German and English?



Weird.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home