Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Confessions of a Shopaholic

So, following the sadness of the blazer that never was, I have bounced back triumphantly. Last weekend, my mum came back from Berlin (where she's currently working) for a weekend and on Saturday, we hit town for a little retail therapy.

I was meant to be good, seeing as its taken me 5 months to clear half of my overdraft and I'd done that officially that morning but my mother and I should never be allowed to shop together. We are both of the school of 'you only live once so you may as well look fabulous' and the knock on effect was that I plummeted straight back into my overdraft with aplomb.

I've been umming and aahing as to what to channel for this season's inspiration but on Saturday I was decidedly inspired and shopped like I meant it. I bought the following:













And this is why I am once again poor but at least I'll be poor and well dressed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home