Monday, January 12, 2009

'09 and feelin' fine.

It's been a while since I last blogged, sometime back in mid-December. It's not that I haven't wanted to blog or not had anything to blog about, it's just that I couldn't find whatever is in me that makes me blog for a while. And I really needed to clean my room before my boyfriend dumped me among the piles of clothes.

But rest assured, I shall be back to it very soon, armed with news, pictures and anecdotes. In the meanime, go check out a couple of these blogs instead:

- The Things Laura Likes - does what it says on the tin. Lots of clothes. LOTS.

- Wanderful - A boy, a girl and a chihuahua named Mister travel round America in a Tab.

- Daddy Likey - Winona writes hiaku about chlymidia, shoes and everything in inbetween.

oh yeah and lest I forget, Happy New Year!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home