Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter ills.

Just when I thought I was hopping back on the blogging band wagon, I've gone and caught the boyfriend's flu and lost all hearing in my right ear, as happened some weeks ago. This has therefore relegated me to bed for the majority of the bank holiday weekend and means that I've spent most of the four day weekend unable to stare at my computer screen as it makes me feel even worse and ergo, undone all of my blogging intentions.

Of course, now that it's Monday night and I have work tomorrow, I'll wake up at 8am and feel fine. Great. And before you say it must be so nice to spend the time lying in bed, I do not call scraping all of the skin off the tip of my nose, having watery eyes and constant sneezing/sweating/general grossness relaxing.

Humph.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home