Friday, April 24, 2009

Hey, Fatty! Day Four (as told on Day Five)



Apologies for the lack of posting last night, by the time I got home I was far too exhausted and drunk to write anything vaguely coherent. Without further ado, I present yesterday's food:

Breakfast/Mid-morning snack - grapes and 5 slices of mozzarella
Lunch - Half of a beetroot salad, 1 small fillet of mackerel with lemon
Afternoon snack - handful of organic walnuts
Dinner - 7 slices chorizo, 3 tbsp light coleslaw

Admittedly, dinner wasn't really dinner as I was at the Converse Music party where I consumed four vodka and orange drinks so I didn't eat until about 10:30pm, which isn't good so I kept my portion small. I'd also like to point out that I detest vodka but since it was either that or beer at the shindig, it seemed like the lesser of two evils. I know that I shouldn't drink if I really want to lose weight but believe me when I say that to get through that party, I needed a few drinks.

Anyway, it's Friday night and I'm heading out for a few drinks after a long day and an even longer week. Check back later for what I ate today. I bet you can't wait, right?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home