Monday, April 20, 2009

Hey, Fatty! Day One



Without further ado, I present day one's food:

Breakfast - Innocent Mango and Passionfruit smoothie
Mid morning snack - none (forgot)
Lunch - EAT Thai noodle salad (noodles, carrots, spring onions, cashew nuts and sesame seeds) and grapes
Afternoon snack - green seedless grapes
Dinner - palm size portion of steak, beetroot/cabbage/lamb's leaf/cucumber salad, handful of oven chips, 2 tbsp of light coleslaw
Snack - handful of baked pretzels, grapes

BAD THINGS - five percy pigs, 1 midget gem

Earlier when we were going from aisle to aisle in the supermarket, I couldn't help but gaze longingly at all of the bad foods but it'll be worth it. As well as eating more healthily and not drinking alcohol, I'm also trying to drink around two litres of water a day. So far, I'm up to just over 1.5 so far, still another two glasses to go before bed. I know I'll probably bore you all endlessly with this project, so I figured I'd champion a blog a day too. Today, I fell in love with this one while surfing at work:

whatisrealityanyway.com

I want to find out what kind of filter or effect Krystal uses on her mini-shoots. I want it, along with most of her wardrobe. But not until I shift 14 pounds. And on that bombshell, I'm off to make my lunch for tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home