Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey, Fatty! Day Three



While I may not be great at the whole dieting thing, I must say that I'm pretty good at falling off the wagon, as seen by today's lunch and evening alcohol intake. Oh Dear. Judge for yourselves:

Breakfast/mid morning snack (merged) - small bunch of purple grapes and 5 thin slices of mozzarella
Lunch - cajun chicken wrap with small portion of chips, salad
Afternoon snack - none, too full from lunch
Dinner - Smoked Mackarel fillet with lemon, 2 slices of brown toast (no butter), small portion of beetroot and lamb's leaf salad with balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp of light coleslaw

Today's bad things - 1 1/2 small flutes of champagne, 500ml Kopparberg Pear Cider

Whoops. Now, to bed early with me - Not only am I absolutely exhausted but I have to be in town at 8:30am tomorrow for the Matthew Williamson for H&M opening. Oof.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home