Monday, April 27, 2009

Hey, Fatty! Days Seven & Eight



Forgive me dietary father, for I hath sinned.

After posting my last blog, I went off to play Blackjack and drink Kopparberg. These two combined unleashed a rather reckless side of me and having watched the boyfriend polish off four bags of crisps in front of me - I cracked. I practically shouted 'I can't take it anymore! Give me junk!' and dove onto a packet from the multibag that he'd bought a few hours earlier.

And oh my, I felt guilty on Sunday morning. I could practically hear my fat growing again and it didn't get hugely better for the rest of the day. Admittedly, I slept through anything resembling an actually breakfast time and the whole day seemed to get pushed back an hour or two with the lovely weather. I had been craving sushi all day but it seemed that everywhere we went, we were foiled and we settled on the next healthiest quick food - Nandos. Now that I've confessed my food sins, I'll get on with the munch count:

Sunday
Breakfast - none
Snack - none
Late lunch - chicken pitta, chips and 2 perinaises.
Snack - none
Dinner - carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, 2 tsp sour cream & chive dip, 3 slices of mozzarella, 2 small pieces of brie, 5 slices chorizo.
Drinks - 2 glasses of apple juice, bottle of water, 1 bottle of Kopparberg

Today
Breakfast/snack - green grapes
Lunch - beetroot salad and cherry tomatoes, fillet of mackerel, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar
Snack - 2 handfuls of baked pretzels
Dinner - 3 small skewers (1 breast) satay chicken, beetroot salad, heated wrap flat bread.
Drinks - water only

Spurred on by last week's weight loss, I'm starting to be able to say no to foods. As often as I dream of eating more crisps, I think of the end result and somehow deep fried potato no longer seems so appealing and I never thought I'd say that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home